New Year - New Goals! 2015

What are your goals for this year?

Did you meet last year’s?

I didn’t make any goals last year so I did an excellent job not meeting them! LOL

This year I plan to MEET PEOPLE, go to more movies, and spend more time learning things and less time just messing around!

1 Like

I ate some meat yeah - probably more than I should have. Was pretty delicious.

2 Likes

Goal 01: Networking - A LOT.
Goal 02: Learn Ruby on Rails.
And why not meat a lot too.

I’m keeping my carnivorous urges (…long live filet mignon!)
But I really need to stop pissing away massive amounts of time on video games. (Disclaimer: This isn’t quite a resolution, it’s just a thought I had, and perhaps I could wait until next year to implement the plan.)

2 Likes

Living healthy lifestyle more. I think that would my goal for now.

I didn’t make any goals last year so I did an excellent job not meeting them! LOL

Me too.

My goal this year is to be a happier person.
So far, so good. I’m generally trying to be healthier, I’m spending more time with my daughter, and I’m working on the relationship(s) front to make me a happier person.

We’ll see how long that lasts. lol.

2 Likes

Last year, my goals were:

I haven’t passed my driver’s test yet, but I have been getting more driving experience and I am doing better with my mocks. So I will pass this year.

As for number 2, I have gained some web development experience. I put a few of my projects online, and I’m getting more confident with them. I have learned a lot.

So! The goals for this year:

1. Pass drivers test (again);
  2. Build a few sites and applications for others;
  3. Help others out, online and off.

@jeffreylees: Why not? Being happy is as good as goal as any. :smiley:

2 Likes

To slow down and actually finish stuff I start.

2 Likes

God that’s the story of my life!!! hehe

2 Likes

Become more friendly and make more money! I am graduating from college of medicine this year so I am really looking forward to working.

1 Like

Well, today I have [partly] achieved goal #1! I passed my driver’s theory test. Now for the practical.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

My goals in this year is having a good job which is relevant my hobbies and my strength as well. I want to be a boss of organized tour in Hanoi. And i want to make money online, i can be good at Internet marketing to apply my work. More detailed i can get more customers online

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.