Newbie -- webpage won't display

I did my first lesson in notetabe and saved as instructed, but it saves with a Chrome broswer icon and when I open it, there is nothing there. It will only open in Chrome. The title does show in the navigation bar, but that’s it. Is there a way to save that doesn’t choose Chrome or is there something else I should be doing? Thanks (sigh, was really looking forward to my first “page”)

The Chrome icon the file gets on your computer is probably just because Chrome is set as your default browser. You will be able to open the file in any browser if you right click it and choose a different browser to open it with.

As to why the page contents aren’t displaying, it’s most likely because there is a coding error. Feel free to post your code here (the whole page code, inside [noparse]

[/noparse] tags.

Gvaldes,

As ralph suggests, posting the code would be helpful but one quick thing you could check is to see if you forgot to close a tag somewhere. Sometimes pages behave in this way (nothing showing) when you forget to close a tag.

Hope that helps,

Shawn

Change the setting of your default browser as suggested by ralph. Second thing is that you may have missed some code. So please check code properly and then run it on the browser. I hope this will help you better.