Newsletter question # 1 - How to change the newsletter setting from daily to weekly

hello, everyone, I am a ECO friendly fashion designer who’s going to launch my fashion blog for fashion startup soon. I am new here and looking for some help with internet marketing with SEO.

I have some questions about newsletter. first, how do I change the newsletter setting from daily to weekly? I check with feedburner, so as google search, and this is the sixth forum I try…but I couldn’t find the answer yet. Can anyone please tell me how to do it?

Hi Jian Lin. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

What newsletter is that? How is it set up?

Thank you for quick respond, ralph.m I am not sure if you ask my id. if so, I am using feedburner and my id is <snip>. I couldn’t find the set up options from feed burner

Ah, OK, Feedburner. Sorry, I didn’t know it could be used for email, but I’m not familiar with it, so will leave this to someone else. In case you were making yourself vulnerable, I deleted your id. Not sure if people can abuse that info or not, so just for safety’s sake. :slight_smile:

Thank you again, ralph.m …Since you don’t use Feedburner. Do you know is there anything else I could use to setup both for daily newsletter and weekly newsletter? I am a fashion and graphic designer, so I am not so familiar with coding. So something simple and easy to be used pleased :slight_smile:

I would recommend you use something like CampaignMonitor or MailChimp. They have lots of nice, free templates, or you can build your own template with their template builder. (Well, CampaignMonitor, anyway. I haven’t used MailChimp.) So you don’t need to know how to code. You also get lots of amazing stats on who has opened the mail etc.

Thank you so much, ralph.m. You are a great advisor. I am so glad to have your help. I mean it :-)…after experienced some “expert” who said I asked too many way basic questions in some other forum. I will definitely try CampaignMonitor out. Thank you sitepoint.

Heh heh, well, you are welcome to ask anything here. :slight_smile: