Non-Targeted visitors

Hi Guys,

Could you give me some advantages of getting non-targeted visitors into your website? ;):wink:

HII

Advantage of non targeted visitor increase your website popularity and increase traffic for website

Not really. Why would you want to attract random people who will probably have no interest in your website to come to your website? Unless you’ve got advertising that pays per impression (mostly these days it’s per click, precisely to avoid that kind of thing), it’s pointless, for you and for them.

You can get only traffic from non targeted visitors and your bounce ration will increase.

I feel that 10 targeted visitors are better than the 100 non-targeted visitors. Targeted traffic much more likely to be result in sales and conversions.

I’m not understanding? Why not just focus on targeted visitors?

Hi,

Thank you for giving your opinion guys. Yes, I agree with you that it is more worthwhile to get targeted visitors than non-targeted. I would just like to ask for your help if you could site some good reasons why could still see untargeted visitors as something beneficial for our websites.