Not syncing

I hope this correct forum to post this question. In ActionScript 3 am using a remote shared object for the first time in my application. Basically, my aim is to store a list of all users who are connected. Whenever, a user disconnects the object is updated to all clients connected. In the code below I am trying to sync users in a array that describes the changes of the clients. However, the sample nothing is triggered, no sync, no events, no exceptions, no nothing. I am somewhat confused how to do this:headbang: Any help will be greatly appreciated!

var so:SharedObject = SharedObject.getRemote("myUserList", nc.uri, false);

so.connect(nc);

so.addEventListener(SyncEvent.SYNC, onSyncHandler);

function onSyncHandler(event:SyncEvent):void{
	var object:Object = new Object();
	for(var i = 0; i <changeList.length; i++){
		info = changeList[i];

case "Success":
		break;

case "Clear":
		break;

case "Change":
		break;

}

}

i know in andriod this problem i was handling. not really sure here

i did there

ollow these steps if your tracker is still not syncing to a supported Android device:

Force Quit the Fitbit App.
NOTE: If you don't know how to force quit apps on your Android device, consult your device's User Manual for more information. You may need to log back in to the Fitbit App after a force quit. 

Make sure your device is not in Power Saving Mode. You can view this by going to the Settings app on your Android device. Devices in Power Saving Mode will likely have Bluetooth disabled to conserve power. 
Reboot your Android device.

Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit App and try syncing again. 

From the Fitbit App, tap the menu button and select Help. From here you can initiate a request for further support from Fitbit Customer Support.