October Photo Showcase - The Season

In the philippines, it’s a mix of rain and sweltering heat. I really don’t have a favorite.

oh really?poor u !!!the weather in my country is very beautiful^^
<snip/>

Damn Kiwis and your summer.
If you wanna buy some winter, we have a couple months to spare! I’ll sell you Jan and Feb for a wickedly low price.

Think of it, you could be the only Kiwis to own your own months. HAWKuary; ferraruary. You’ll be legends…

Gives me an idea. Going to post sometime with my pics.

<snip/>

It’s harvest in Iowa, central US. After a very wet summer, this fall has been very dry. The farmers love it as they have no problems in getting this year’s crop in and little to know cost for drying.

Here are some of the images. I included an image of an aspen in my yard. It has not started to turn. The photos were taken in the mountains above Santa Fe, NM and just below the ski basin. During the spring the aspen are a pale green and then darken during the summer.

The leaves are starting to change colors here, so I went downtown with my camera this weekend (I wasn’t the only one with that idea…there must’ve been about two dozen other people with more expensive cameras than mine wandering around).

Anyway, here’s a picture of one of the trees in the park all aflame in fall colors:

you can see more types of photos in October month because this is winter season.

<snip/>

W’re about to head into summer down here in Noo Plimmif.

:wink:

Actually the weather has been remarkably good for all of October. Too nice to be in the office working!