Ok... I confess... I love today's Doodle!

This mini-interactive game that Google has placed on his search page is great. Of course, it is not that it is difficult or anything but I think that it is simple, fun and definately the most interactive doodle they’ve done. I know they’ve been others where you could click here and there but I think I like this one better.

The little ET man and the spaceship…

I even like the graphics (and that’s a lot, because in general I don’t like doodle’s graphics)

Yes it kept me entertained for a while as well.

I always thought their pacman one was good too…

I discovered there are [at least] two different ways to solve it, too!!

I had another look and used the horseshoe and rope this time. I am sure that the doorbell must be used for something as well.

I didn’t have to use the doorbell… and I was able to solve it.

I didn’t have to use the doorbell… and I was able to solve it.

I have completed it two ways but I just thought there may have been another way using the doorbell as it rings.

:eek: I thought that there was only one! I’ll have no time to discover others!!

@cpradio; Pacman was good too… I didn’t remember that one :smiley:

I used the doorbell, causing the cows to “moo” as a means to awaken the man on the roof. The other way to rouse him is by climbing up and tickling him with the feather.

I made the tree grow (with the nuclear waste) so I could reach the man and then used the feather to wake him up

I made the tree grow (with the nuclear waste) so I could reach the man and then used the feather to wake him up

That is the method I used as pushing the door bell did not wake up the man like I thought it would.

To get the ring off the barn roof I made the horse grow with the waste; the barn lifted tipping the ring off. I also used the horseshoe and rope from the top of the ladder and the ground in front of the horse to knock it off the roof.

Yeah, I also used the waste with the horse… I tried to use the horseshoe with the ring but it didn’t work… I don’t know how you can move the ladder to wake up the man though… I only got the little fella to go up and down the ladder.

Is there a link to this doodle?

Hmmm… they haven’t added it yet. It should get there in a day or two (I’d think).

Ah Ha! Found it

Yes I went there, but couldn’t find it.

Turns out that if you ring the bell a lot – 7 times or so – then the man will eventually throw down the ship piece.

i play something different. but i think i’ve seen that before.

yeah… nice one…