On-page SEO

Hi guys,

I like to inform you that one of my clients sends me a massage

“We have two new sites we need to do on and off page SEO for. I would like you to work on both of them directly so I am giving you the FTP info to FTP them down, update the pages, then FTP them back up.”

But I am sorry to say that I don’t know how to access FTP and how to modify file there. For your kind information, I know html, css, Photoshop.

So, please anybody give me advice about this.

Thank you.

An FTP program is one that allows you to transfer files from your computer to another computer—such as the web server where the website is hosted. That’s often how web designers upload a site to the www.

Normally (for a static site, at least) you’d have a copy of the whole site on your computer. You’d make changes in a code editor (such as Dreamweaver) and then upload the changes to the server. Dreamweaver, and other code editors like it, have built in FTP.

One popular and free FTP client is FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org/

Its very easy - you need to download an FTP software like Cute FTP - get username pass from yr client - setup the account in their account setup (all the info is provided by the client). Create a download folder on your PC that is connected (setup) with DreamWeaver etc. The connect with the server - download the pages or files required from the “remote” server to your “local” HD. Make changes and upload the same files on the “remote” server - test…

Or else look for a tutorial on how to use FTP etc.

You can access directly c-panel using password and user name after that go to file manager then choose file you want to edit only edit Title and Description of each page which you wanna to include in SEO tactics after that update each files others tools are also available on internet which provide direct access to your site like File Zilla. if problem persist then you also PM me

I often use FileZilla on my macbook and Total Commander for windows machine.

You can download filezilla the free FTP program and add host site, username, Password and you will be accessing all the files. Download the whole site and do the necessary amendments on local computer and again upload to the same location replacing the old files

it will be easier for Static site but will require some expertise in case of
PHP or dynamic site

Your clients need you to do on-page optimization. That means you need to do web page SEO that include web page file name (url), title, description and keywords.

This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF_5wQG6O7U on how to upload files within FilleZilla is one of the free FTP client that will help to upload and download files on/from server. Download all files from server is also called as “take backup of files”, which your client needs.

it is not difficult download free FTP software,Filezilla is best for free ftp entire your domain name with extension,username and password once connect upload your website from local system to your server.

Content pages are the meat of websites and are almost always the reason visitors come to a site. Ideal content pages should be very specific to a given topic—usually a product or an object—and be hyper-relevant.
Please visit: www.azdirectreferrals.info

The purpose of the given web page should be directly stated in all of the following areas:

Title tag
Description
URL
Content of page
Image alt text

Use filezilla to upload he site on server…And for an on page SEO you will have to optimize the page entities like keywords,url,meta tags,description,cintent,Etc…

1. Use filezilla to upload and download the files from server

2. Download the files in your local folder which you want to update

3. Analyse the keywords and create title, meta and other on-page factors

4. Update the title and meta tags and then reupload the same on server

Regards