Online payment for a third personn

Hi,

Does anyone knows what kind of device / company you could use to be the third personn of trust to receive a payment for a supplier against a commission ?

For exemple, hostelworld.com. The payment goes straight to the supplier via their website but in the same time they receive a commission for their services.

Is it easy to add to a website? Is it expensive? Does it comes to a lot of obligation and responsability ?

PS : sorry, english is not my first language…

Thanks,

Laetitia

I am also working on a website which needs a commission in between.

I am also looking for similar answer from some pro.

For now in the admin panel the commission is getting calculated and client is sending the payment to the agent after the week

Not a lot of answer ^^

I thought about ebay who might do it… If you know more about it Jeff, thanks to share ^^

why don’t you use Skrill?? it’s Cheap and fast payment gateway.

Actually the client pays you, money go into your account, and at the same time you are paying the supplier, after you take whats owed to you as an intermediary. You can do this by using Skrill, Paypal or any payment gateway. I dont know what are the legal issues for doing that, but i imagine its not very difficult, all you have to do is ask PayPal support. The alternative is that your company becomes a payment gateway, but i believe you couldnt afford all the costs implied by that.

You can use Escrow instead.

In Magento there is a plugin “Adaptive PayPal Payments” developed by FME. Simple, parallel and chained payments are supported. There can be multiple receivers on payment. You can read further here at Adaptive Paypal Payments.

You should use Paypal or Skrill or Payoneer to get your money from your client directly. These are fastest, safest and trusted.