Onload change website size

Hi, is there a code out there that can do this.

I type my domain name into the browser and the page automatically resizes itself to a specified height and width in pixels.

yup

self.moveTo(0,0); 
self.resizeTo(screen.availWidth,screen.availHeight);

change: screen.availWidth,screen.availHeight to the height and width
change: 0,0 to where you want it on the page

Think about it carefully though as it really annoys visitors when their browser gets changed without warning - especially if you have many tabs open.

I have added the code and modified the dimensions but when i view the site the page just shakes a little and dosnt resize, you can view it at http://www.121chatrooms.net

i have tried viewing the page in the latest internet explorer and firefox

Ok i am using the code <body onload=“moveTo(306,150); resizeTo(1024,600);”> and it works. One more question can i disable the page from being resized for all browsers

can anybody please help me?

I think you should try using a javascript link in one page <a href=“javascript:testJscript();”> link</a>

to call this function in the header…

function testJscript () {
window.open(“Test_Javascript_Window.html”, “jstest”, “height=600,width=800,channelmode=0,dependent=0,dir ectories=0,fullscreen=0,location=0,menubar=0,resiz able=0,scrollbars=0,status=0,toolbar=0”);
}
Hope it will help you.

thats good, but can we modify something so when the page loads it automatically loads the testJscript link inside the same page and resizes it?

this is my code now:

<script type="text/javascript">
function testJscript () {
window.open("a.htm", "jstest", "height=600,width=800,channelmode=0,dependent=0,directories=0,fullscreen=0,location=0,menubar=0,resiz able=0,scrollbars=0,status=0,toolbar=0");
}
</script>
<body onload="javascript:testJscript();"></body>