Onlywire.com

Has anyone in the forum have use this website before? Is it a good idea to blast to social media outlets they way they do it??

I have used it and it is awesome but there packages are too costly. You can receive a good amount of traffic from it.

This is my first time to know and visit onlywire.com because of this thread… Sound interesting to me but I thought it was free… lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

i think it’s a really nice tool, it does wonders for me as far as being a great time saver… i been using it for about a year now and think the cost is quite reasonable 1000 submissions for $13.00

I had been using ‘only wire’ when it was a free submission tool. Now it is a paid one. Only wire is a good tool to submit your sites to prominent book marking sites.

I have tried this tool but could not get some reasonable traffic and benefit from this service. It might be I could not used this service skillfully. If it is really good tool then please tell me the good use of it. What step should I follow to get this service fruitful ?

I’ve used it a couple of months , not sure that long enough to judge it. I’m going to stick with it for a while and see how it works. Somew have good results some not. Hopefully I can figure out how to make it work.

I have used its 7 days free trial, didn’t found anything interesting. The only feature I like is you can schedule your posts to post later.

weontech.com is a new guy with some great features better than only wire

The problem I’d have with it is these accounts you hook it up to have to be yours (right?). so, you’ve got to go through the work of creating accounts and gaining followers. If (whichever profiles) don’t have followers those back links are practically irrelevant.

The Buffer App, and “If this, then that” would probably be a good replacement since those are free.

This site is really amazing for online promotion. However, I find it costly. Could anyone provide me an alternative of it.

this site so good for promoting your site with no effort but when post on pinterest not good cauze putting on every post the photo of onlywire big trade mark

only wire is good but very costly

People have said really good things about it, but I feel its too expensive !

I concluded from checking all my Social Media accounts compared to what traffic I received in the past six months. The advertised benefit of Onlywire is to promote and market your website/blog/brand to the top 50 social networks.

I have good experience working on Onlywire.com. I have worked almost more then 2 years. But Nothing is valuable. It work for daily basis. If you are sharing something dialy basis then you will get more traffic. If you stoped sharing. Your traffic will stoped and nothing improvement. Its really bad idea. I have used as premium member.

Its true that its costly but When you are getting result and you are getting profit more then cost. It is beneficial. But when you are not getting thing from what you are spending. It is problematic. Then we say it, it is costly.

I suggest to all webmaster, take your time and increase your personal presence on social media and internet. It is really good rather then you buy subscription. You are paying but getting nothing. It is wastage of time and money both…