Opinion about to return to the top of the page link

hello!

i thinking maybe to do link to return to the page is it necessary to do that from your experience or what i got is comfortable to the page or it is ok like that?
the code page

thanks galia

I do it if the page is long - and the government agency I’m working for (currently redesigning) includes them regularly in their pages (I am pretty sure it’s a site-wide setting decision). There’s nothing wrong with it.

hello!

so the page is comfortable enough is it true?

thanks galia

Could you please rephrase?

hello!
the page i did is it comfortable enough and no need to do a return link to the page

thanks galia

I do not know what you mean by “comfortable enough”. That makes no sense to me. Does anyone near you know English who could translate for you?

hello!

No, and certainly not at this hour but I will try to explain it again if is someone surf to my web page is my links enough for convenience surfing

thanks galia

Do you mean, is the length of the page comfortable enough to read and have to scroll back up to the top for the menu?

I never have a ‘back to top’ link. I always have a link or button at the bottom of each page with a “next step” suggestion for the visitor, like having a “Find out more about us” link to the About page at the end of the “Services” page. I also make the navigation menu ‘sticky’ so it’s always at the top of the page.

hello!

can i see example?
thanks galia

The one possible problem with doing that is if the menu is too big for the display so that only part of the menu is visible. Then you can’t scroll the menu to see the rest of the options.

There’s no harm in including a ‘back to top’ link at the bottom of the page (if that’s what you meant) as you never know the height of a users device so the link to top could be helpful.

hello!
but all the links that i have are Enough? and if i do back to the top link to do also back to the end
were do you think i can do on the page and how?
THE IMAGE

thanks galia

In long pages, you should implement Back to Top link as this saves user’s time to get to top of the page. You can use jquery Back to Top plugins for ease, they are sticky.
Some Back To Top jquery plugins :
http://www.igloolab.com/back-to-top/

http://webdesignerwall.com/tutorials/animated-scroll-to-top

hello!
thanks for the reply but in that image i sent should i do that link

thanks galia