Organic SEO

I know that organic SEO means that the site naturally displays itself well. But how do you know if you have organic SEO?

organic food is grown without herbicides and pesticides

organic search engine optimization is achieved without artificial “seo activities”

I would like to know if we can consider all ethical Off-page SEO techniques as organic or no?

ethical?

a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…

no, off-page seo is not organic

:slight_smile: Yes, it can be ethical. For example: The backlinks we get from the signatures of our posts. Of course as long we are into productive discussions and the forum offer do follow signatures :slight_smile:

go ahead and call that ethical if you want, but it’s not organic

and forum sig links are pretty much useless, but that’s a different thread

So are all organic links grown naturally ? If yes, i would say this term “Organic SEO” is incorrect. I think Organic and Optimization cannot go along with each other. Please correct me if I am wrong. I hope I am not annoying you but I am just trying to clear my concept about it.

I would say that ‘organic SEO’ is a contradiction in terms. Organic search results are the ones you see in the regular search pages, ie not the adverts at the top. Organic links are the links that other people have chosen to give you off their own bat, without you doing anything. But organic SEO doesn’t make any sense.

Then what comes in organic seo?? please tell.

No, it doesn’t. The SERP is ‘organic’ in that Google have created an environment in which quality resources are supposed to be able to rise to the top through natural signals, that doesn’t mean you can’t fake it though.

‘Organic SEO’ is a meaningless phrase.

Stevie, have you been away or something? I’ve been waiting ages for answers to a bunch of questions, when you gonna answer them?

Quite a disputed thread, I must say.

Well I believe Organic SEO is that by which we get out website in search engines listing without paying a penny to the search engines. And with ‘paying’ I don’t mean that we can bribe search engine for getting our site listed in results.

But we can buy some listings using PPC programmes… Such listings are considered inorganic.

there are two type of Seo-organic and inorganic(paid links like PPC, Banner advertisement etc.)
Organic Result means Search engine Result this is always show in 1 to 10 Number in first page to 100 page of google . this is totally free.