Overlapping items

Hi,
I m working on a website in which the main page layout is different from inner pages. but when i click on inner pages. i see the contact form overlapping the header and so is the right side picture alignment disturbed as compare to homepage. here is the link

The picture alignmenet is due to the fact that your HTML structure is completely different from the homepage, apposed to the other pages. On your other pages, your div box that holds the image on the right, #dp, is too wide. It can have a max of 189px. But that cuts off the image slightly.

As for the overlap of contact form, on #primary,#secondary{} you have a top margin of -134px set. That’s a big reason. But it’s also snagging on the floated elements above it. Give it clear:both; along with removing of the margin rule.

If you don’t maintain consistant HTML/CSS throughout your site, of course issues will come up :).

if u see when i loose the negative margin. the sidebar drops down. whereas i want sidebar contact form. where it is on homepage. any workaround for it? because the homepage and inner pages are different.
Edit:plus when i remove the negative margin. it doesn’t solve issue. i know the layout is different but can i float it like on homepage?

I worked out and added a div which is equal to width of 3 boxes on main, that doesn’t help but when i give height to that div. the sidebar sits in place. so as i don’t want to give it height. i guess my only option is position:absolute ?