Page CMS and google results!

Is possible a site could be good at the results of google with mistakes at CMS , and after the penquine-panda updates , google give more attention in the CMS and google drop the results ? even if you are good at off-page and on page seo ?

Google is not interested in whether or not you are using a CMS. It looks at the page’s source code, load times etc.

Is possible a site could be good at the results of google with mistakes at CMS

What mistakes in particular?

Thank you for your quick reply .

I’m not sure as i can’t read the cms but a couple of seo companies i have ask they told me that my cms is not correct ( for that i’m losing my good position in google ) and they want to make me a new sites !! My new redisigned site is 1 year and a half and i had excellent results as i follow the most i read in the forum.

I’m an amateur and i dont know the codes and the inside coding of my page . But i think the most possible of my droping in the results is my linking maybe on low quality sites and not my cms as the companies they want to SELL .

I would ignore them. Either they don’t know what they are talking about, or they are trying to take advantage of the fact that you don’t know.

A CMS is just a system for managing your content. Its the content itself that Google is interested in, not the mechanism for producing. To say that your are losing position because your CMS is not correct is like saying that you’ll get bad reviews for your novel because your typewriter isn’t working properly.

Mike

Thank you very much for your helpfull reply .