Page elements bigger in chorme

Yes, we know that, but unless you can produce a test example that we can examine, we can’t help you. The code you have posted so far doesn’t do that, so the problem is not with the code you have given. :frowning:

As I suggested before, make up a test page of your own with the HTML and CSS you have posted. Test it on your desktop and then upload it to your site if you need to and test it, and see if the same thing happens.

I have PM you. just disable the font on line 134 of css

OK, thanks for the link. :slight_smile:

The site looks identical in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE9 (those were the ones I tested).

There’s no font declaration on line 134 (that I can see), but I also don’t see the point of disabling it, anyhow. Your users will never do that. :slight_smile:

Why are you suggesting disabling fonts?

I gave it font-size:14px so its that size because if u disable it, the font get huge. besides if i apply

body{font-size:14px;}

it doesn’t work either.

This is local running on my system (same browser), and [URL=“http://screencast.com/t/vCNeYIBAfl”]this is on live. see its not just text.the element on page like social media icons r huge too

It’s usually a good idea to set a font size on the body, I find, but I usually set it to 100%. It’s better not to use px, as that’s not as accessible. Anyhow, I’m not sure where you have put that 14px. I can’t see it.