Painless Project Management with Paymo

Originally published at: http://www.sitepoint.com/painless-project-management-paymo/

This article was sponsored by Paymo. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make SitePoint possible!

Whether you’re a freelancer or an employee, keeping track of your projects is probably one of the hardest (and most frustrating) tasks you’ll have. Luckily there’s no shortage of project management tools out there which can help. Paymo is one of the most comprehensive, and I’ll be taking a good look at it in this article.

Paymo is an online project management tool, bundling together task management, time tracking and invoicing. This is a fully-featured application, so I’ll be focusing on the parts I believe make Paymo stand out from other project management tools.

Apps and Interfaces

You can use Paymo in several different ways. You’ll probably work mostly with its web interface, which has every feature Paymo offers.

As well as the web interface, Paymo offers iOS and Android apps. These apps include the most important parts are included. You can easily change the basic details of your clients and projects and any tasks assigned to you can be managed through the app. However, the most interesting feature is the ability to track your time. You just pick the project and click ‘start’ to begin tracking your time. This can come in quite handy when you suddenly need to track time or when you prefer to use a separate device to track it.

Continue reading this article on SitePoint

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.