Parked domains?

thanks for the clarification guys!

tke71709, I see, what about domains that have live websites with information about your niche and they offer you to buy keywords in their text ( so the keyword links to your website).Is this beneficial in terms of seo for your website?

cheers

Yes, so long as the links are dofollow and Google hasn’t figured out that the page/domain in question is selling links in which case they may not pass along any benefit.

As I’ve already clearly stated in this thread

IF they get caught and the link ceases to send link juice the only way you are worse off is that you are out the money you spent for the link and that could be months or years down the line after you have profited from it for quite some time.

Anyway, everybody please play nice and follow all of Google’s rules. It’s in my best interest if you do.

Buying links is never beneficial for SEO purposes.

If the site follows the rules then the links will be marked as “nofollow” so that they are ignored by the search engines. Paid links are intended to be followed by real people and not search engines.

If they don’t follow the rules then when the search engine discovers this their site will be permanently banned from the search results and you will be worse off than if they had followed the rules as then no one will be able to find their page in order to follow the link you paid for.

To park domains you just need to make sure that they point to the same folder.

rules? what rules? do you have an original resource that explains these rules?

How do I setup parked domains with VPS.net? Is it as simple as adding each of them in the same way?