Path length in svg, please help

I am still confused usability attribute pathlength in svg , no one can explain it ? I 've read the manual book of svg but there not include a complete example , please help

There are tons of examples on Google.

Please read this and if you have questions, please come back and be specific about what you don’t understand.

If that article is lacking to you, then just : there are many.

I 've visited the site above , but I am still not totally understand it , can you give another example of the use of this pathlength ?

For what I understand, it is used to scale the path according to the author’s desires.

To use the correct scale is important, not only for display but for animations or using the right stroke. My understanding is that with this property allows the author to tell the browser which size the path should have so it is easier for the browser to do the calculations, although for the browser it seems to act like a ratio for scaling

Take this with a pintch of salt. I’m not an expert on SVG and, you’re right, good explanations about pathLength are hard to find

thanks for the reply molona :smile: I came to understand a little about the pathlength , but if you have a code example of using this pathlength ?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.