Pay Per Downloads

Hello Folks,

I am interested in these “pay per download sites” but need your help on which ones are good. Therefore, need your inputs.
Which ones:

• have low payout requirement (eg. you get paid as soon as you reach $5 or $10)
    ?
  • pay weekly or as soon as you reach the minimum payout amount ?
  • pay good rates per download ?
  • pay fast such as through paypal (and not reply on cheques or Western Union only) ?
  • have a very low or better no requirements atall (eg. it shouldn’t have a requirement that:

a). I should have a website;
b). my website must have this number of unique or non-unique traffic per day or week or month;
c). my website should be this many days old;
d). my website can’t have other network ads;
e). my website should have this many minimum downloads per day or week or month and so on).

The lower or no requirements, the better.
If it has referral reward system then good. the more tiers/downlines/generations rewarding the better.
They must allow content files (.txt. .doc), software files (.exe) uploads & downloads and must pay good rates per download. If they allow image or video files too then better.
Must allow account holders from UK.

Thank You

Hi @enquirer, and welcome to the forums.

I don’t know whether the lack of response to your question is because nobody has come across a service which meets all your requirements, which are pretty restrictive.

Perhaps if you could give us a rough idea of what you want to do, then somebody might come up with alternative suggestions, or at least something which approximates to what you want.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.