Payanoer Card

I have applied for payoner card about 2 month ago but still it is in second step. How can I do now?

Have you tried contacting their customer support? Really, there’s nothing anybody on an unrelated forum can do to assist you. You’d be much better off contacting Payoneer direct to see if there’s a problem.

Still your request was not approved so they will not send you that card so now you need to find the reason why this happen from their customer help center, talk when they are online it is easy to know.

Yes, nobody here can help you, but you should check.

What is my Payoneer account status?

Once you have submitted your Payoneer application, you can view your account status at any time by signing in to your online My Account page.

New card applications take up to several business days to be reviewed. Once reviewed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

2 months is certainly more than “several business days”.
Did you get an email from them? (Maybe it went to your scrap inbox and you missed it?)
Have you viewed your account status?

I also did not get my Payanoer Card so when I went to office & talk to them they said that this time too many people apply for that so they need a more time to check all the application.May be this will be happened to you.You can went to office and talk to the officer clearly. Hope you will find the reason of late.