Payment gateway for Shopify from India

Hi All, I am planning to start website with shopify from India for international buyers only, where i will be selling stuff internationally, to start first it will be just USA and UK. As shopify has few suggested payment gateways which they support from India can be found below

1. 2Checkout
  2. Citrus Payments
  3. DirecPay
  4. PayPal Express Checkout
  5. PayU India
  6. PayU Money

Now I am looking for the best option out of these with regarding to these questions.

1. Set up time and documentation like import export code ? TIN ? VAT ? etc
  2. Cost
  3. customer support
  4. End user(Buyer) payment easiness ( how easy it is for buyer like less number clicks ? no login ? etc)
    Also want to know, if i go with Paypal do I have to take any TIN number or Export Import Number ? or just simple Paypal account will be enough. Kindly reply thanks.

What questions?

Dear guido2004, sorry I just missed the questions … my bad :frowning:

but now I have edited my post.

Great :slight_smile:

Now let’s hope someone can help you

Hi,

My name is Alex and I work for 2Checkout. You ask a lot of great questions. Hopefully I can answer them.

Once you apply it can take 24-72 hours to activate your account. Once you sign up for an account you will receive a personal Account Executive. They will be there to help you through the activation process.

Once you are processing we also have an integrations and seller support area that can help you make sure everything is running smooth with your business.

You can use 2Checkout in one of two ways. Our hosted checkout is incredibly easy to implement into any website — all you have to do is add one line of code to create a checkout that overlays directly onto your site. Our other option is our Checkout API, which programs directly into your site so your visitors remain on your domain for the entire checkout experience. The Checkout API also offers the most opportunity for personal and branding customization. As your company grows, you can seamlessly switch between our hosted checkout and API, using the checkout that provides the most value for your business.

In addition, we also provide a sophisticated fraud prevention system to ensure that you can sell safely and happily. We constantly monitor all sellers and devices for attempted fraud, so any suspicious activity is permanently recorded and logged, letting us keep running records of where this activity occurs and how to keep our merchants safe from any future fraud efforts.

If you have more questions feel free to send me an email at avangundy@2co.com

Have a great day