Payment gateway recommendation

I am setting up the auto-responder program Office Auto Pilot to integrate with WordPress, and want to select a gateway to go along with it. They say they integrate with any of the following:
Authnet
Eway
Paypal
UsaEpay
NMI
Elavon
PayFlowPro
QBMS
PayLeap
Payjunction
Websitepaymentspro
2CheckOut
I’m looking for pros and cons, and ultimately a recommendation. I’ll appreciate comments.

I can certainly recommend eWAY, although it’s based in Australia, so unless the client is also based there, I’d say go for one in their own country. Why? Well, maybe it doesn’t matter. But I prefer to go local if possible. It’s easier to call them, etc.

i recommend you to go with 2checkout. its good and has a prepaid card where it upload all the money so that can get your money from any atm machine near you.

I would recommend Paypal and Payjunction. Paypal offers wider flexibility, nevertheless both of the services are legit and are not involved in any of the scams. Paypal and Payjunction are listed in Visa’s site under PCI complaint services.

It’s sometimes hard too, but often harder not to use paypal.

When your talking about who handles your money, reputation, stability reliability count for a lot. And beyond the crazy fee’s and horror stories, they’ve delivered great value for millions of merchants with very low barriers to entry.

my favorite combination: Plimus & PayPal , nice, fast ,smooth, easy to implement…

NMI would be my first choice, followed by eprocessing network (EPN). Both are cheap compared to authnet, payflo, or most others. They offer recurring billing, customer storage vaults and just about any other feature you would want. These would require a merchant account to use the payment gateway. 2CheckOut and Paypal are 3rd party processors and not payment gateways. I would also absolutely accept Paypal as an alternative payment method. It’s so widely expected for online purchases that it is almost essential as a second payment option.

Full disclosure, we private label NMI and work with or resell EPN, Payflo, authnet and about 10 others regularly. We use NMI for our own merchant account, and I would continue to use them based on their price, features, and support regardless of any other factor.

Thanks for the recommendation, Ralph.m! We now have offices in New Zealand and the UK as well, but not in the USA as yet.

However, we can offer some advice. You may wish to go with a payment gateway rather than a master merchant so as the funds go directly to your bank rather than being held by a third party. Also, when choosing a gateway, you should be looking for commitment to security, uptime and customer service.

We hope it goes well!

I’ve been using 2checkout for the past 6 years. Works great.

PayPal and 2Checkout would the perfect option for you to accept the payments.

There are few out there in the market. I use securepay and eway