Paypal and Name on credit card statement

I am doing a website for a client who wants to accept online paypal payments.

Couple of questions, this is a registered organization and such they would like a organization name appear on credit card statement. What kind of Paypal account would be suitable?

And second question is that, do users NEED TO SIGNUP with paypal to pay? or can they just enter in cc number and boom there done?

I don’t know if this applies to PayPal Canada, but with their US site, yes anyone can pay with a credit card without being or becoming a PayPal member.

A PayPal Business account is identical to a Premiere account except that a business name, rather than an individual name, appears as the account name wherever it’s shown. Both are free except for transaction fees.

You can set a name to appear on credit card statements, but it will be prefixed with “PAYPAL *”. For example, charges made by my company, Awio Web Services LLC, appear as “PAYPAL *AWIO”. You also get to set the “extended” name that only some banks show in their interfaces, and usually includes your phone number in case someone needs to contact you about the charge.

To set this, go to Profile > Website Payment Preferences > Payment Receiving Preferences and you have two boxes to fill in… “Credit Card Statement Name” and “Extended Credit Card Statement Name”.

i recommend you to use Gate2Shop if its very important for you to show that Company name on credit card statement , it will not long time

I recommend they open a Merchant Account with “CardService International” or “First Data”… When a customer sees Paypal on their credit card statements they might not recognize the purchase and request a chargeback from their credit card company…

Rather if they see the real company name, they will be very familiar with it since that is where they made the purchase… It also helps with the branding of your company…