Paypal Clone

I´m looking for a Paypal Clone to build a virtual money community and found EPay Paypal Clone from Alstrasoft that Looks good. Now I´ve read on this Board that Alstrasoft Scripts are not recommendable because of errors, the Service doesn´t really exist and no one knows where they are located. Is it still the case or did they improve? Do you know other Paypal Clone Scripts that you know and you can recommend? Who can customize the script you recommend? Thanks

Building something like Paypal is not a website it is an investment that goes far beyond any single website. Just to store credit cards alone you will need to have a dedicated server environment that is PCI compliant. Unless you’re a networking professional or have the capital to fund a networking department for your new business you can pretty much stop there with this project.

Not for virtual credit cards for people to use to spend virtual money you wouldn’t. PCI compliance is only required for real money.

I was referring to physical credit card numbers and bank account information.

I have to think about PCI while I´m configuring my project. Thanks for the tip or warning.

At the moment I´m looking for a helpful script for that Project. Do you have tips for a Skript that can transfer (virtual) Money? Some other Features are desired as well like Interfaces so that online Shops can accept the virtual Money and users can buy virtual Money with Paypal and also an affiliate System.
Do you have tips or experiences with such skripts.

Why? The OP was asking about a clone to use with virtual currency - you can’t store virtual money in a real bank account or use a real credit card to spend it.

Not if all you are dealing with is virtual money and virtual credit cards to transfer the virtual money. All you 'd need to do is make sure that your virtural credit cards do not validate as real credit card numbers.

Paypal can store credit card and bank routing info.

The clone presumably would as well but if it is only a virtual currency with no real monetary value in the real world then PCI wouldn’t apply to the storing of the virtual data.

That wasn’t specified. When someone says Paypal clone I naturally assume ALL the features of Paypal including storing ACTUAL credit card and bank info.

I have on average 1-2 people a week contact me regarding Paypal clones, there is a lot more infrastructure than meets the eye. Compliance is a massive issue as well.

Shops that will take part at the plattform will accept the virtual money like real money. But anyway the money on the plattform is no real money. I assume that only when I store credit card information of members or real money then I MUST consider PCI, but when I only store the virtual money and use interfaces to transfer the virtual money from one account to another or to buy virtual money with real money via paypal etc. then I don´t have to, right?

Back to my main topic: EPay from Alstrasoft. Is it good and is Alstrasoft good? Are there other recommendable Paypal Clones that you know?

Since you have continuous requests to Paypal Clones can you please list your main experiences here (or via PM), thanks.