PayPal Invoices - Customer does not have account

Hello,

How can I send an invoice to a customer via PayPal and not require them to have a PayPal account? I want them to be able receive an invoice from us and be able to pay now and have their invoice details already populated with the abilty to pay without having to log into their PayPal account.

I have paid accounts this way, but now want to set up some invoices to do the same.

How can I do this? Also, is there a way to make an invoice a PDF and have a Pay Now button that it hyperlinked to their invoice?

Thanks for any help or direction!

-Dave

The only way I paid to a Paypal account is by logging in to my Paypal account. I from what I know is the only way.
Still best way is to write to Paypal see what they have to say.

This may have changed, but PayPal used to have the ability to simply pay with a credit card and would not require a PayPal account. It was not easy to find on the page / link they received, but there would be a small type link that says something along the line of “pay without logging in” or “pay with a credit card”. It wouldn’t be prominent, but it was on that page that asks you to log in.

Yes, that’s still the case.

Step 1 – Log in to your Paypal account at https://www.paypal.com/ Enter your email address and password in the box on the right.
Enter in your customer’s email address, the amount requested, and click the “goods” circle. Click “continue” at the bottom.This page confirms your customer’s email address and the amount you are requesting.