Photo slideshow or videos?

Guys, I’m planning to do a wedding shot, the bride ask me to recommend a way to show their love timeline. Which will be your choice. photo slideshow or videos make from photos?

My personal choice would be videos. I think videos can be more appealing and the videos can be absolutely synchronistical. But, there’s one thing that I’m afraid, I don’t know how to edit videos from photos, is there any video editing software I need?

The bride think viewing photos with picture viewer fro mac called Photo+ as photoslide is great. It also support background music playing, but I prefer to add bride and bridegroom’s voice to videos to live up the video. What do you guys think, any ideas are warmly welcomed.

Annie,

I think the video would be a great idea. You can add photos to pretty much any editing program. Really its just a matter of importing them into the project. You will need some editing software to do this however there are a lot of free programs out there.

Some good ones here,

Best,

Shawn

Same here. Videos are better! Most especially if they are well done. Animated videos are also cool.

Yeah the videos are pretty amazing i guess.they are all very good…thanks for sharing…really appreciate that…

The Videos are perfect. particularly the animated videos looks like real and amazing…

video is better like eveybody said

recommendations according to my best video editor

As I previously recommended on another thread… try Freemake Video Converter. You can combine your slides with the music and export them as a video. I think that’s the best way and it does not require so much time to complete.

As the question was asked in June, I imagine the video or slideshow has long since been made.

Thanks to all who contributed. Thread closed.