Photography

Photography

How can I be a good photographer? :confused:

Practice.

You have to learn the basics and get some experience. The camera is a big part of it too. Just look at professional photos in magazines to get an idea and taste of what perfection is.

Photography is really an interesting profession i am also interested in this art. You share nice photos of birds i am also want to become a photographer and want to shoot the picture of beautiful birds and plants.

Learn to see light/shadow and shapes. That is the fundamental to become a photographer without even touching a camera

is there anyone with helpful post or link or or videos to suggest the best what the skill is all about and how to hon them for a snapping and shooting from a perfect angle… efforts are most appreciated…

Photography is the art, science, and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation. A lens is used to focus the light reflected or emitted from objects into a real image on the light-sensitive surface inside a camera during a timed exposure.Photography is an art and became a good and professional photographer you must take practice and understand the basics of camera and you become a good photographer.
Best of luck.

First step: get a DSLR.
Second, check some good video tutorials (there are lots of them on youtube)
I liked a lot: www.photographycourses.biz/all_photography_videos.html

Try to train yourself the way a painter or draftsman does. Photography is both art and science – a craft. Getting into photography lessons/seminars is great since you’ll be taught by pros. But there are tutorials online you can get your education.

Take pictures on subjects you have strong feelings with. Your pictures will feel more special.

Photography is an art and i am also interested in this profession. Became a good photographer you must take practice and understanding the basics of cameras.

Yeah i wanna become a good photographer. I like to take good natural situation. Those one take natural live photos they become a good photographer.so you also take natural things. May be become a good photographer.

Here are some tips, i hope it will help you. click here

I’m not convinced by the above, as it starts with reading the manual for the camera. They’re generally not well written, not very interesting, and if you know nothing about photography then a lot of it will just be confusing.

You need to learn about photography, not your camera. i.e. you need to understand concepts like sensitivity, aperture, focal length and shutter speed.

Then you can have a lot if fun with your DSLR, and you’ll understand how it does the things it does. It’ll be much more rewarding.

Hope that helps.

S

When you are starting with photography, I think I would avoid a DSLR but rather buy some bridge camera with RAW output like say the Canon SX50 or Nikon P520 or FujiFilm HS50EXR.
Why a non DSLR cameras for starters? Mainly because when you are learning photography you do not understand that it needs multiple different lenses and which lens is for which task. Once you get the basic skills its easier to upgrade to a DSLR. For starters sometimes the cost of lens / equipment and the multiple lenses you need to carry etc might act as a deterrent and they may not pursue photography further. Hence, initially I would recommend a bridge camera and then upgrade once you feel comfortable handing various settings and tasks and get the basics of photography right.

^I think if you just had the kit lens you’d be fine - you don’t need any more lenses than that.

Just the action of focusing using the lens barrel would make it worthwhile - so much more control than the toggle switch around the shutter button and much more intuitive.

But… you could add a cheap 50mm prime like the Canon one that’s under £100. And again that would teach you a lot about photography. Shot framing without zoom, more extreme focal length effects with the wider aperture, etc, etc.

S