Php memo update

Sorry if this is not where this belongs.

I am looking for a app or script that allows someone to login and type in a txt box a memo and when they submit it, it will post on the website. I would prefer that there is a clear button which will clear the txt file and then it will update a specific area on the website…

My client basically wants to log into something and be able to post a message on his main page for weather updates etc.

I do not want him to FTP or anything… Just when he hits a clear button it clears the previous text and submit it add the text and logout area… maybe even throw in the current time that he posted it…

If anyone knows of something that is simple and I can edit… I would appreciate it… thx … I need something very soon…

You should be able to do something like TinyMCE for this. There are many CMS that use TinyMCE and it is just a matter of whether you can find a CMS that fits or it you want to do some light coding yourself.

Yeah, I checked that out… it looks wayy more complicated than what i need… I dont need anything for the client to pretty up… just for him to clear the text… enter new text and it show up on the 1 main page… nothing too complicated… I just dont know how to have it post info to a specific page… I am wondering if I can just take a basic feedback form that displays the info being sent and just make it where it will post on a page… and not send etc… hmm and write up a login… maybe that might work…