Picture hosting for eBay and possibly website

We’re currently hosting all of our pictures from eBay on our website. However, this puts greater bandwidth strains on our website and it puts all of our eggs in one basket (website goes down, so do our eBay pictures).

Can anyone recommend a good picture hosting service for eBay and possibly our website at a later date? We’re doing about 25 gigs of bandwidth a month and I’d venture to guess 25-35% of this comes from eBay picture hosting, so we need a service that can handle this (I’m not sure where this is considered in the usage scale). I don’t mind paying a marginal monthly or yearly fee.

Thanks in advance!

Did you look at Photobucket?

You could put the images on amazon s3. 12c per gig of bandwidth transferred + 10c per gigabyte stored per month

Thanks for the suggestions.

I get nervous about Photobucket restricting business usage eventually.

Good idea on the Amazon suggestion. I think that’s our best bet, especially in terms of scalability.

Photobucket is a good option if you want to keep stress off your servers. Just remember they have a limit on bandwidth as well. It can get pricey when you buy more bandwidth too. Imageshack is another popular option too.