• html/css coder?
  • a front-end programmer?

Whatever you are and whoever you are

We want you to join our 3-in-1 competition

You could win up to 3 prizes because you can compete in up to 3 different areas

• Logo design
  • Content writing
  • Page design and coding

Give it your very best shot! Show your very best talent and skills! Show your very best work! And for the best reason ever:

Pink For October

The month of breast cancer awareness is a great cause and a better excuse to push your limits and creativity.

Start thinking pink and stay tuned to SitePoint Forums because soon, very soon, Pink For October: The Contest will be coming to your browser… More info on September 21st.

Cool… I am going to take part in this one for sure.

hey, my latest design was pink!!!

Can I include it?

I look forward to this. It sounds fun!

You’ll have to wait until the rules are published regarding the actual content of the coding part and the other 3-in-1 elements but you might be able to incorporate some of your previous pink design ideas into this ‘Pink for October’ competition…

You won’t have to wait long; only another day or so. Then you can get cracking when the rules have be published in the SPF.

We have two respondents here in this thread; a little thin on the ground but I look forward to seeing both Sega and websonalized competing in one or more parts of the competition. No-doubt we’ll get a lot more people joining in, when the word gets out. I believe HAWK is spreading the word also. :slight_smile:

when its goind to be published…???

Tomorrow :slight_smile:

Sounds like fun, I’m in :wink:

Yes, those are the words I like to hear; have a go, as there is plenty of opportunities to apply your toolbox of skillets in creative ways in support of awareness of a good cause. :slight_smile: