Pinterest tab on Facebook page

Has anyone tried the Pinterest app for Facebook that lets you have a separate tab on your Facebook business page with your pins?
Does it get more interactions with your Fb followers? Did you get more followers on Pinterest?

Thanks.

Indeed it worked well for me. Such additional apps are always good for your page and your followers.

It’s something MORE to give your fan base, so it’s always good.

–> Go for it :slight_smile:

No. Not yet. But I say this is good if I’m going to have a Pinterest account in the future. Pinterest is becoming popular, especially to eCommerce people. I think this feature will prove very advantageous in Internet Marketing.

What other social media links included in FaceBook now?

Yes, its working good for me. Getting good traffic also…

Yes, it is a nice way to get traffic towards your FB page or from your FB page, but if you already have FB albums with your products it can be quite useless since the photos and the information will be the same. However, if you find a way to separate both profiles and make the information in them different from one another you might get a better traffic :slight_smile:

Yes, I also tried it out and it worked well. Especially because it helps you with your fan base at gets you more traffic.

I use to engage users a litlle. it works great for me

Yes, it is a nice way to get traffic towards your FB page or from your FB page, but if you already have FB albums with your products it can be quite useless since the photos and the information will be the same.

Yes I have got many followers from facebook. It works for me. Really interesting app.

Definitely helps a lot to get followers.

This is really helpful for me…It increases the followers…It worked for me…