Plagiarism checker?

Hey all!

Whats the best website to check whether the article has plagiarism or not?

Refer me the website that has the biggest data base …Thankyou

thanks for the guidance

I checked out the Bullfighter and the website is a very enjoyable read, however I don’t believe is checks for plagiarism.

As well as checking for jargon, the application also helps make sense of Flesch reading scores; it tells you what you might do to make your text more easily readable instead of just giving you a number.

Unfortunately, the app only works with MS Word in Windows XP. I wonder if they will be coming out with a version that’s Windows 7 compatible. Even better would be a stand alone version like the online version they have for pasting emails.

At any rate, Bullfighter is something I’ll be using to ensure that my text is as clear and jargon-free as possible.

Thanks for the link.

Copyscape is popular.

And, for marketers and overly buzzword compliant companies, there’s Bullfighter. Which does just about what you’d expect.

Related

[URL=“http://www.pragmaticmarketing.com/publications/magazine/4/2/buzzword”]
Content-Free Buzzword-Compliant Vocabulary List 'cause there’s no checker for vapid nonsense.

Google is the simplest and efficient tool to use, works every time. :slight_smile:

Some popular checkers are

http://www.plagium.com/ (Beta Free)

Hope this helps…

I agree, in fact you could go one step up and setup Google alerts on specific passages of content (thereby you would get notified whenever something appears identically from your article on a website), perhaps it’s not the most elegant solution but it’s effectively acting as a honey pot, keeping it’s eyes out for where instances of the identical text crop up on the web. I’ve been using it for a year or so and it does the job exceptionally well. :slight_smile:

Apart from Google, you can try Plagiarism Detect.

There is another one - Articlechecker- where you can check the article before putting on your website or blog.

I now tried plagium. It appears to be best.

I think this topic has been adequately addressed. Thanks to everyone for posting.