Please advice me

Hi All

I am in development and also in internet marketing. I am running my own business in web applications. Now I was thinking to learn some basics of website designing of Adobe Photoshop, Dream viewer etc.
I know you all are perfect designer so I think this would be the best place for my problem solutions. Please tell me how to start the course and what software I should learn for my future work. I am really very confused.

Thanks

Get Photoshop and get accustomed to it. You can find tutorials on Youtube. And by practicing , youll get better in time. And about "Dreamweaving" , you should really learn HTML and CSS , just google for some free tutorials. Its not about the program, it`s about the language, that’s what you should learn.

Thanks for your advice. I don’t wanna to learn it online but I have joined a school.
Yes for any problem solution I will check it online.

w3schools.com is pretty good for HTML and CSS, as webcosmo says learn it rather than relying on Dreamweaver which can teach some real strange habits.

Unfortunately, w3schools can also teach some strange habits, and isn’t the best learning resource available. However, the OP has said they’ve joined a school to learn, so hopefully will be taught the right way. :slight_smile:

If you want to start professional web designing you should learn language that use to design and development of websites like HTML,PHP,CSS etc. there are many software available for designing and development of website. that are Dreamweaver, coffee cup editor , Adobe photoshop. If u learn from tutorial you can watch at youtube

I think you should start with HTML/CSS rather than photoshop. People who know how to code(general principles will be enough), design better pages because they are thinking about the web development process when designing the layout. This is really helpful for developers who will have to code it.

The OP has already stated they’ve joined a school, and are presumably satisfied with that, as they haven’t returned to this thread in over a month. There seems little point, therefore, in continuing it.

Thanks to those who contributed. Thread closed.