Please help someone to solve the drop down menu issue

Hi,

The main problem is that your nav is not connected to the rest of the page. You have just placed it absolutely 400px from the left. If I have my screen open wide the nav is placed in the wrong place.

Try soemthing like this:

#html1 {
	height: 249px;
	left: auto!important;
	margin: auto!important;
	overflow: hidden;
	position: relative!important;
	top: 75px;
	width: 1008px;
	direction: ltr;
}
.menu38 {
	margin: 0 0 0 100px;
	float:none;
}

It may help with the zoom also.

Note that you can’t use ids more than once as they are unique. Use classes if you want to re-use styles.

thanks paul for your support, i inserted your code, still problem, is there any other way to solve this issue?

You usually add dir=“rtl” to the html tag any time the overall page direction is right-to-left even though Unicode is supposed to sort that out.

Do not use CSS styling to control directionality in HTML you should use markup as directionality is an integral part of the document structure and needs to be persistent.

Better still this might help; http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml/

I think you’d need to redesign a bit because at the moment you have separate elements all going their own way. You should have then all in in a container so that they move as a whole. However that still doesn’t mean that zoom will do odd things especially with the rtl ltr arrangements in there. It’s probably the ltr on the nav that makes it zoom the opposite way to the rest of the page.

However with the new code it looks better than before.