Please i need help

i want to change my navigational bar to both horinzontal and vertical and i want php codes i can you to embedd my html code on feedback forms, and submiting of contact form i am new here please i need your assitance

Both? That sounds odd. :slight_smile: Anyhow, show us an example of what you want.

i want php codes i can you to embedd my html code on feedback forms, and submiting of contact form

Again, we need a lot more detail to be able to help. :slight_smile:

ok let me put it this way
i have a demo site write now i want when someone visit the website he or she will be able to fill a form like e.g register form, login form, comment form and with some php codes to make it more dynamic and interactive for visitors i hope thise is clearer now; html codes and php and storage facilities with mysql database to store the form… please i need your help is a project work

This is the sort of request to make to a web developer, rather than in a forum. If you are having a specific problem with something, it’s fine to ask for help, but a forum is not a place to receive major website solutions like this.

first you should build the forms you need , then you need to build the tables in the database to store the content you want to save.

maybe you start building that first and ask you question if you have problem inserting the data to the database.