infinity79 — 2012-04-18T03:54:29-04:00 — #1
Website Name: Free Domain Name Generator
Website Genre: Domain name suggestion/registering
Website URL: http://multidomainsearch.info
Free Domain Name Generator is an online tool that allows multiple checking domain name availability and registration on more than 10 domain TLD (extensions). Domain names are automatically generated based on a specified keyword or by letter spinning (for short domain names).
Please focus your reviews around the general design, and website functionality. Also, any improvement suggestions and bad/good critics are always welcome. Any constructive critique will be highly appreciated.
jmalmin — 2012-04-21T20:46:10-04:00 — #2
Clean site. Loaded very fast and functioned as designed. Some minor things:
I see some minor CSS issues when navigating between tabs.
And your blog has a broken link for contact us.
Good Job IMHO
infinity79 — 2012-04-23T02:33:55-04:00 — #3
Thanks a lot for the broken link in the contact form. Now it's solved.
Regarding the CSS minor issues you've mentioned, could you be more specific? Also, giving me some hints on how to correct them would be really helpful.
jmalmin — 2012-04-23T02:44:20-04:00 — #4
Glad I could help a bit. Css tab navigation shifts content from one side to another for me on your site.
To fix please take a look at your css file and do the following:
- make a copy of the .css
- delete everything you have except the first div(or body)
- and start adding css div and classes back until you have rebuilt the css entirely, checking every time you add some css for issues in how your page renders.
I am willing to bet you will find a 'margin' or duplicate of 'margin' in your css that you will then remove to solve the 'shifting' on your tabs I mentioned.
If all else fails you can remove the tab css and take a stab at creating it from scratch again.
hope this helps.
bzforum — 2012-04-23T13:54:02-04:00 — #5
1) The Spread the Word Text should be bold , or you could also try changing the color of the font other than white ,
2) The Domain Spinning feature is really good , excellent feature for domainers and webmasters
3) The only thing I dont like is the Dark Background and the too simple look , you have 95 Facebook Likes why not you use the Facebook Like Box
infinity79 — 2012-04-24T01:58:02-04:00 — #6
1) I've bolded the Spread the word. Unfortunatelly didn't find another colour that would fit in the design. Any hints would be great.
3) The design is simple because the tool itself is simple. I tried to make it as simple as possible to load in an instant. Regarding the facebook like box, am I able to do that without having a facebook page of the tool? I tried to show the liker faces, but with no success. What about +1 box? Does it exist?
bzforum — 2012-04-24T07:58:02-04:00 — #7
You need to have the facebook page for it...It can be created quickly ,
The Spread the Word now looks better , for the dark background try making a Background image with something related to domains , like a few .COM 's flying here and there etc...
irishman — 2012-04-24T13:06:32-04:00 — #8
I tried a 5 letter search and it crashed
infinity79 — 2012-04-25T01:06:20-04:00 — #9
That's strange, but for sure was a temporary problem. If you try again now, it will work
irishman — 2012-04-25T09:27:48-04:00 — #10
Yep, it worked this time.
lonerunner — 2012-04-30T08:31:13-04:00 — #11
It looks ok, but when you are on blog, right border corners in header menu disappears.
davidjwest — 2012-05-02T09:02:32-04:00 — #12
Looks good, intuitive and clean. I think a nice logo would make it look all the more professional.
Does the search box in the top-right work, it didn't do anything when I tried it.
system — 2012-05-08T02:12:42-04:00 — #13
Your site is short, clean and fast to load.
As said earlier, a logo would work better to highlight your site.
I am not sure for the reason of displaying 2 contact forms in 'Contact' section.
mittineague — 2014-09-14T19:09:49-04:00 — #14
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.