smartpixel — 2013-09-13T03:06:20-04:00 — #1
I'm the admin of http://www.smartpixel.com, an official website of Smartpixel software. The website was designed at the beginning of this year. Now we are planning to redesign it, so we need your precious opinions on the following things:
- Is the loading speed and download speed fast enough? The server is in the US;
- Your first impression about the look of the website, which part you think need to be improved;
- SEO suggestions, we need your SEO suggestion about how to improve the SEO of website for better rank;
- Customer service, which part we should add in the new website to improve the customer service of our members;
- Anything else you think may need to the new website.
xaban — 2013-09-13T06:58:29-04:00 — #2
For me the website loads and renders prety quickly - and I'm in Europe.
The first impression brings some WordPress themes into mind.
I don't think a dark menu on a dark background is a good idea.
The slider changes only the screenshots - I don't think it needs navigatin (the three dots) - as people could expect the entire large module would change.
I think that footer links shouldn't open in a new window.
Also the "Best viewed with IE above 6.0 version." is not very professional...
The Support section shows only how to install and uninstall the software. What about how to use it?
shinokage — 2013-09-13T19:39:07-04:00 — #3
Haha, to be honest I don't see a single thing wrong with the design. I rather like it. The only issues I see are with the copy.
smartpixel — 2013-09-15T21:10:20-04:00 — #4
Thanks guys, The website need to be re-designed. As for the manual, we've already working on the video manuals.
prince11 — 2013-09-16T10:19:46-04:00 — #5
I think you have used a WP theme. Why don't you design something new and fresh ...at least you can try to make one
smartpixel — 2013-09-16T21:11:07-04:00 — #6
It should be based on WP at the beginning, if I change into WP now, I was afraid of the new website will be send into google sandbox for some time, I can not afford this situation.
mittineague — 2014-09-12T21:51:58-04:00 — #7
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.