tom527103 — 2011-12-11T08:19:50-05:00 — #1
Hello guys please review my website it is a free/paid php/mysql hosting site. be as harsh as you like love a bit of constructive critisism. stuff that could be improved ? stuff that looks stupid? speed? looks? overall rating out of 10?
tom527103 — 2011-12-12T01:52:37-05:00 — #2
Hello guys please may you review my hosting website
thanks Tom G
imediazone — 2011-12-12T14:04:48-05:00 — #3
You have a clean website design, but there are some negatives:
1. Try adding the blue from the basic to match the rest of the tabs (Silver and gold) or you can change there background so they don't be the same. For Silver and gold make more attractive.
2. Where is the website logo? A website without a logo it is like a person without identity.
3. Try adding the latest news and updates in a slider or something like that and put it after the menu.
My overall score is: 7.5/10.
tom527103 — 2011-12-13T02:27:25-05:00 — #4
Thank you for your feedback =)
system — 2011-12-13T03:15:44-05:00 — #5
kbf1987 — 2011-12-14T08:08:35-05:00 — #6
I like your site alot. The colors are well chosen and combine well.
Few suggestions and comments:
- The Basic, Silver and Gold subscriptions should attract more attention. Try coloring these words and the price in black, silver and gold respectively.
- I dont like the auto-scrolling news section. Maybe try to make it "flip" through the news instead of scrolling?
- In both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome the border-radius css command does not work, and some boxes seems misaligned.
All in all I would rate it a 7/10
fokebox — 2011-12-14T14:23:05-05:00 — #7
Nice work!!! I am impressed that you have such free options for wensite owners! By the way thank you for registration at our catalogue. I wish you good luck and keep it up! Feel free to contact me )
john_topping — 2011-12-19T17:18:33-05:00 — #8
I like the design but personally I don't like tacky banner ads shoved in my face when I first land on a site.
esquiree — 2011-12-22T03:29:54-05:00 — #9
I think it is too much blue. Maybe add some more colors? And you need nice logo i think..
freezer22 — 2011-12-23T22:15:49-05:00 — #10
good advertising layout, how ever i think u should concentrate more on the colour combinations. Blue is good, but using a highlight colour could give the viewers a more peaceful and calm approach to ur content
irishman — 2011-12-27T17:28:38-05:00 — #11
Its a nice layout and good colour choice, but the website name isnt prominent enough in my opinion.
system — 2011-12-29T20:58:36-05:00 — #12
I thing you need to add the quick-demo of the Control Panel without Sign Up, so customers can see the nice functions in that.
sam_zey — 2011-12-30T14:04:45-05:00 — #13
Nice and professional layout. Just a small advise, if you trim the Latest news area a bit, you will get space to add more content. The latest news area is looking quite big. Rest is looking good.
moebow — 2012-01-07T22:34:53-05:00 — #14
i personally love blue so i like the color and design.
joesavage1 — 2012-01-08T09:03:31-05:00 — #15
-Some more colours to contast the blue and add something else to the page would be nice
-The image at the bottom of the page ("Web Hosting Solutions") looks far too stretched
-The premium plans need to stand out more -- why should I pick one of the paid ones over the free one?
-The white space at the top of the main container looks a bit out of place -- I'd suggest putting something there
mittineague — 2014-09-14T23:35:38-04:00 — #16
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.