I need your kind reviews about my site about web designing. There is an excellent collection of Free web templates and themes of wordpress, joomla, drupal etc. How can I make it better to attract more customers and enhance my income.
I like the look and layout of the site, but I couldn't download any templates as html, only rar??
rar is a compressed file format. You need to download a special program to extract them. I think 7-zip can. You should offer it in zip format too.
From a quick glance:
- The corners on the menu where they are rounded looks messed up a little bit.
- Looks kind of like you stole the search box from graphic river. http://graphicriver.net/ (Actually never mind. They changed their search box. But what you have is exactly what they used to have.)
- the footer does not go all the way across the page like the top header. Keep it consistent. Looks weird having a random brown footer like that.
- There is a random heart in the middle of the page at the very top. Not sure what that is?
- adjust the menu so it is centered. You have a little gap of silver/grey at the very end.
Overall not bad looking. Just no theme really. The colors are kind of all over the place. I'd give it 6.5/10
Looks interesting! Well there ar some things that I would remake ) -
1) fontcolor when I move mouse on link )
2) Too much google ads ... leave just one on the page!
3) And there is something with corners yeh! Improve them!
Thanks for liking. Actually .rar is a compressed file format used to reduce the size of files and bind multiple files into one. rar file sare more compressed than zip. rar file extracting software are easily available on internet for free.
Perhaps you could include a link to one or two of these, and instructions for decompressing the files, for the benefit of those unfamiliar with this format.
yes that would be helpful. Most people who use a computer know what a zip file is. But not a lot know about the other ways to compress files.
I would suggest adding "Articles" to your link menu. Then start writing articles targeting keywords related to your products. This will drive traffic to your site.
When you say articles, are you talking about a blog, knowledge base, etc? Because we have both of those.
I meant adding a link called articles to your top menu bar. I couldn't find a link to articles about your products on your website.
Our products are under "services".
I think your logo looks small. You have 4 good ads on your page whish is a lot i think.
Wow I posted twice on the wrong thread! haha whoops.
brillient work of design great work hope u keep up the good work
The general layout is pretty good but I think the colours used in the sites template make it look a bit dull, which probably isnt a good idea if youre selling templates. Also, for 'Web Templates' and 'E-Commerce Templates' it may look better if you show different templates as your examples, especially as they are next to one another
You have to be carful about some of these templates because of the copyrights. There are at least 2 that I saw from your website that at least 10 websites are using them from oanother provider.
Maybe you should use more words for the footer or some tags. It would be more effective for your SEO
Its very professional with nice look and feel..but i find icons are very small..and i did not find your about us page..
I like designs and templates.. looks simple and good. . loads faster..
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.