Please verify my listing

Good afternoon from York UK :slight_smile:

Ok… i want to know where i rank for term “York wedding photographer” for site www.davidclick.com
But heres the problem… SEO moz rank checker gets me as 11th Google UK but WEB CEO gets me 5th Google UK.

If anyone has the a chance to verify where i am actually ranked for target term “York wedding photographer” or indeed why tow ranking tools give me disparate results I’d be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
David

It depends how you count it. :slight_smile: You’re 11th in the list, but if you regard the entries associated with the Google Map as all one entry, then you’re 5th. (At least, you were when I checked just now.) Hope that makes sense.

If you are that high in the list the best thing you can do on a seperate computer or logged completely out of google accounts, just do a search for the term and fidn your site.

One problem and someone else can advise is if I do the same search in a different part of the country, the results MAY be different. I’m not sure on that.

I use http://www.seoserp.com/web_tools/google_top_1000_serps_checker.asp but the results are starting to look aa bit dodgy where I did rely on it before.

Chaneg your search settings temporarily and set it to show 100 results at a time and do a page search for your site.

Using Google UK from here in the States I see you on the first page, directly under the maps.

You are ranking at 4th position in Google UK.

Thank you for all your replies :slight_smile: