Please welcome our new Mentors!

As always regardless of title, glad to be part of :spf:

Thanks to all who considered & voted for me and well done to everyone else who made it through the battlefield :cheer2:

With HAWK, you should be…you should be…:goof:

congratulations to all the new mentors

here is your first test

read through this thread and see if there isn’t some post that should be reported for fluff

hint: post #19

now let’s see how many of you can push the little red triangle and report it, before a moderator responds and removes it

:smiley:

Congratulations to everyone! It’s great to see so many familiar faces joining the team :slight_smile:

well, it looks like the fluff post (was #19) has been removed already – great job, whoever!!!

Wow, that’s alot of new mentors. Congrats to you all. :slight_smile:

3 reports Rudy :tup:

I wouldn’t mind to have someone else around… (yes, there is a second meaning hidden here) :smiley:

Congratulations everybody! :slight_smile:

I’m really honoured and quite humbled I must say at being selected. The Sitepoint Forums (not that I ever wander out of the PHP one to be fair :lol:) have always been most kind to me, and I hope I can continue to [I]give back[/I] and encourage that sentiment with members new and old.

Really, thanks. :cool:

Thanks Everyone! :slight_smile:
It is an honor to be on board with all the SPF Mentors.

Wow, fantastic :Partydude:

Congratulations to you all. We expect a super clean forum now :smiley:

Great news! Awesome! Really an outstanding addition to the staff! Welcome aboard guys :smiley: Congratulations :slight_smile:

Oh crap. mizwizzy is a mentor…

Kidding! Congrats all. Well deserved!

[FONT=“Georgia”]faints

[/FONT]

That’s tempating :slight_smile:

:rolleyes:

Thank for the warm welcome and congrats to the other new members. Hopefully we can add to the legacy of previous mentors and continue to make SitePoint such a great “second home” for so many in the web community.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. It’s a great feeling to be able to contribute to the SP community, which gives so much :slight_smile:

Welcome to the orange badge side everyone :smiley: