Plugin does not work after WP upgraded to 3.0

Hi WP Gurus,

There had used a simple image posting plugin which displays the form below the post/page add/edit form in admin and uploads the images to the specified path and inserts a custom meta to the table. But all of a sudden when I upgraded to WP 3.0 then it stopped working. That means there is no form displayed in the post/page add/edit form in admin even the plugin is active.

Though I am not expert in WP, but when I tried to troubleshoot by seeing all the function calls in the plugin, the following function call add_action() does not call the specified member function.

add_action('activate_'.$this->tmh_pi_path, array(&$this, 'tmhpiActivate'));

And none of other calls are working as well

add_action('edit_form_advanced', array(&$this, 'tmhpiCustomFields'));
add_action('edit_page_form', array(&$this, 'tmhpiCustomFields'));
add_action('edit_post', array(&$this, 'tmhpiMetaboxHandle'));

It was working perfecting fine before with 3.0 (with 2.9.x) but when I upgraded WP to 3.0 then suddenly it does not show a form field in below the post form in admin.

Can anyone point out me what is missing? I tried to look in the WP codex page but I don’t see any major changes in that function. Is there anything such big change in add_action() function?

Thank you all in advance.

Regards
Raju

Sorry guys,

The problem was not because of the function add_action. An if condition check was logically wrong or kind of stupid. They have a if condition like this in the plugin :

if ( strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'post.php?action=edit') !== false  ) {
    // show the image upload field.
}

The condition was true in prior versions because in the URL while editing the post looks like this:

/wordpress/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1

And Wordpress 3.0 does have the link while editing the post like this:

/wordpress/wp-admin/post.php?post=1&action=edit

and Wordpress 3.0 does not display the form because the condition always gets failed.

Really annoying and frustrating situation I had since last week.

Edit:
Now I checked the condition like this:

if ( $_GET['action'] == 'edit' ) {
    // show the image upload field.
}

Can anyone point out me if I am doing something wrong? Though it is working now but I am not sure that I can use $_GET superglobal directly inside the function/method of a class in the plugin.

With Regards
Raju