Poll: What kind of phone do you have?

What kind?

• Android
  • Apple (iPhone)
  • Blackberry
  • Windows
  • flip phone
  • Another (What?)

Actually i want to create a poll. But i can’t found any poll option. If MOD are available now then please create it as a poll. I did not see any similar in this community. Hope it would be a better poll for all user. Hope all are participate here. Thanks :smile:

If you want to do a poll, you have to start the title with 'Poll: ’ and the create a list in your topic like so:

What kind?

- Android
- Apple (iPhone)
- Blackberry
- Windows
- flip phone
- Another (What?)

Actually i want to create a poll.  But i can't found any poll option. If MOD are available now then please create it as a poll. I did not see any similar in this community. Hope it would be a better poll for all user. Hope all are participate here. Thanks :smile:

Feel free to create a new topic, so you can have the poll and I’ll close this one.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to edit an existing topic to create a poll. You’ll find instructions for creating a poll in this topic:

Once you’ve done that, you can delete your post here or have it closed as cpradio suggests…

Please include a rationale for the poll. What is it for? What’s your aim? What are you researching? What useful outcome will it hopefully achieve?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.