Pondering how to set this up with CSS

I have been working on a site for a client and the particular page I am working on now is an events page. The layout for the content was given to me by my client and I am trying to think of a clean way to sort it out. The page is at http://foxdenwebsolutions.com/wingsofhope/events.html. The attachment is what the client sent me. I will only being using up to the part where the person fills out ticket info. I am building a form for that, which I am also struggling with as what I have is NOT HTML 5 compliant so any help there would be nice. I have added a bunch of spaces to try to format but that is just ugly to me and don’t like to clutter my code so much.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wow this is a first. Lots of views but no one can give me suggestions of how to style this? Right now and I have a bunch of ugly space code. I was thinking maybe set it up in a table? There has to be a better way. And never mind about the form. I wasn’t thinking right. It is error free now. It had nothing to do with HTML 5. I was missing some controls.

Personally, I don’t like to open Word docs from the web (security and all that). It’s better to post a screen shot.

That answer to whether or not to lay out a page with tables is always a flat No. :slight_smile:

Sorry…I did work it out…I hope. I did different p classes for it to work. Check it out on the events page and let me know if this looks good. Thanks.

It works OK, although it’s a bit inefficient to add classes to each paragraph. I’d be inclined to wrap groups of paragraphs in divs with special classes. So, for example, if you have a div with a class of .benefit, you can put padding on that and then dump as many <p>s into that as you like, without having to add classes to each one.