Popup images displaying out of view?

I’ve recently installed the jQuery image popup from here and it is all working correctly. However, the one problem I am having is that if the picture being displayed is towards the bottom of the page, when it pops up, it is being displayed below what I can actually see; it’s being cut of. Same thing with the side, if I view an image no the far right, a portion of the image goes off screen to the right.

Is there a way I can edit the code in order to ensure it is always “Forced”, if you will, to stay 100% visible and not get cut off? If you are not 100% clear, a site that has this feature is http://graphicriver.net. If you scroll down and hover over a picture, you will notice the image will never get cut off, it is always forced upwards, etc in order to always remain visible.

Thanks in advance,

Elementax

If anyone is unclear, I could draw up some quick pictures to further display what I mean

Do you have a link to the page to get a better idea? Or even paste the code so we can run it on our computers?

Currently, no, the site has mainly been tested locally. But, to understand my issue, you can go to the demo of the actually script, found here

Once there, reduce your browser window size and hover over an image. You will notice that you are only seen a portion of the image, the rest goes out of your view. I’m trying to find a way to always see 100% of the image being hovered. Essentially, it will needed to be “Forced” almost, to stay within the browser view at all times.

Hopefully that clears it up

Elementax