POS systems

Hi, guys!
Actually, my question is a little bit specific and and concerns another topic! But still, if you know something about this, share your knowledge! It would be very much appreciated…
Basically, I am looking for a new pos system. I have already bought one, it’s really cool and the service of the company is perfect. I like to work with Point of sale systems NJ, but my wife wants to order from other company, to make some diversity… How do you think, shall I change the company, when everything is really cool with it, or you can advise something other?
Hope you can help me!

Thank’s in advance…

I think you’ll need to provide more information here. It’s impossible to offer any kind of advice when we have no knowledge of your business.

To me, it seems strange that you would even consider changing systems when the one you have is working well and you’re happy with it. Can you explain what it is that your wife dislikes, and why she wants to change?

1 Like

To me, it seems strange that you would even consider changing systems when the one you have is working well and you’re happy with it. Can you explain what it is that your wife dislikes, and why she wants to change?

This. If you’re considering diversifying only for the sake of diversifying - if you have no problems - I’d definitely not do that. POS systems can be a pain to deal with, and if yours is working OK for you I’d not rock the boat :smiley:

If she has issues with it though, please explain!

Hi, everybody!
Thank you guys for your replies! Actually it must be her small ambition, to have her rights and to make her own decisions in our family business. Sometimes she is really stubborn :grin:, but I can be even more - :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) So now I see that I shouldn;t change my company. I think Another one won’t be able to provide better service than the current one.
Thank’s to everybody once again! Now I am sure what to do)))

By the way, i like your community)))
Interesting interlocutors and useful advice. :sunglasses: :ok_hand:))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.