Powerlinks.com

Hi,

I’ve recently started working with powerlinks.com for in-text ads but am having trouble getting our first payment out of them. Are there any others here who work/have worked with this company and can assuage my concerns, or who have experienced similar difficulties?

Thanks,
Edie

Not even heard some stories about it. I don’t know why but I am thinking that it looks like your promoting your URL?

I don’t know why either. If I were promoting a service, calling them out for non-payment would hardly be the best marketing ploy really, would it? Wakey wakey, Wayne…

In the meantime, if anyone’s got anything worthwhile to contribute I’d be delighted to hear it. Thanks!

Well, I think it’s just about naming the Thread, as it was named as a url. If your not promoting your site in this way, then better. But I never been, heard about that company. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your invaluable contribution…

Hi Edie and everybody at Sitepoint,

Apologies for resurrecting an old forum post, but as I work at PowerLinks I wanted to provide some additional information and introduce myself as a point of contact at the company in order to answer any question that you may have.
Edie, if you email mike at powerlinks dot com I can answer any question that you have any we can discuss your account status.
If anyone else has any questions, feel free to contact me directly or alternatively post into this thread and I will seek to get back to you ASAP.
Thanks,
Mike