PPC provider for parked domains

Hi,

Could you please recommend a provider of Pay-Per-Click ads for a parked domain?

Mark

I don’t know of any such animals? Why would an ISP allow a client to make money off of their parked domain space and use their bandwidth to let the client make money?

Regards,
Steve

Steve,

By provider I meant of an entity that gives ads to display on my parked-domain website, for example Google Adwords, Clicksor, etc. I’m looking for some recommendations.

Best regards,

Mark

I think there is some confusion over what a parked domain is. To me it means the domain is “unused” and has “no content” and therefore has nothing to display. Also most liikely very few visitors since it has no content to attract them to it.

Do you mean a website with a single page of advertisements only? I doubt many providers would have interest.

Hi Mark,

I think Mittineague, has sust out way may be the problem. It can be confusing as some registrars and host providers will route traffic to a ‘Parked Domain’ to a generic ‘This is a
parked page for …domain_name.com…’, other will give nothing more than just a ‘Parked Domain’ message, and yours might seem like a one page site. A parked domain is a temporary space where a domain is held while held by a given company/user, but does not provide any ads,google Ad words, or (in most cases) no custom content. So I don’t think you will be in luck here.

Regards,
Steve