Press Release SEO - How would you rate your Experience?

Hi,

I’d like to hear thoughts on Press release submissions and what level of success you had, in terms of yielding traffic (not just in regards to SEO, backlinks). Also, did you use free submission directories or a premium press release submission service? Which premium PR submission providers doyou recommend? How did you track/report the listings that were ultimately indexed?

I’ve used Press Monkey for a client, and have had moderate-good results. I could see potentially better results, in the next few days, as I’m only halfway through the campaign. Mark Bauer offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse.

Thanks in advance.
Amber

I moved this to a more appropriate location, but I’m going to be keeping an eye on it as it’s a target for fluff and spam, so tread lightly everyone :slight_smile:

I have 95% success rate in Press Release Distribution service. I do the PR distribution by manually to popular Free Press Release Directories.

[FONT=Verdana]I hardly think there’s any point in resurrecting this thread after a year. :rolleyes:

Thread closed.[/FONT]